Skip to content
- Chopped onion (kati hui Piyaz): 1 piece large
- Ginger garlic paste (Adrak Lehsan ka paste): 1 tablespoon
- Chickpea pulse (Chanay ki daal): half kg
- Fennel seed (Kalongi): 1 teaspoon
- Fenugreek (Methi dana): quarter teaspoon
- Red chilli powder (surkh mirch): 1 tablespoon
- Turmeric powder (Haldi): half tablespoon
- Salt (Namak):1 tablespoon
- Cumin seed (Zeera): 1 tablespoon
- Cooking Oil (ghee): half cup
- Tomato (Tamatar): 1 medium size
- Hot spice (Garam masala): half tea spoon.
- Put half cup of cooking oil in pan, add onions, and fry until it becomes brown.
- Add ginger garlic paste,fenugreek seed and tomatoes.
- Fry until it starts leaving oil.
- Add all spices, quarter cup of water and mix well. Fry the ingredients for six to seven minutes on low flame.
- Add fennel seeds, pulse and 3 glass of water.
- Cover the pan and let it cook for 1 hour on light flame.
- Add hot spices and mix well.
- Delicious Chickpea Pulse is ready. Serve with bread.
Watch video version of this recipe