Who we are
Our website address is: http://raftarafta.com.
Rafta Rafta will be referred to in this policy as “we“, “us” or “our” and raftarafta.com will be referred to as “website“.
What personal information do we collect?
Information you may give us
- You may provide personal information to us such as your name or email address.
- We automatically collect certain anonymous information about your browsing behavior to help us analyze the website and our service.
- For example, when you use the website, we only log your IP address, operating system type, browser type, referring website, pages you viewed or searched for, how long you visited, and the dates/times when you accessed the website. We also collect information about actions you take when using the website, such as links clicked, in order to facilitate you in a better fashion.
Why we collect your personal information
In order to facilitate you in a better fashion, we may use your personal information and data to enhance and personalize your experience and provide you with offers and services that may be of interest to you.
For example, we may:
- send you money-saving updates by email, special offers, or other information we think you may find interesting and that is relevant to you under legitimate interests.
- use the information we collect to enable us to administer the website, carry out analysis, and improve the website.
How we collect and use your personal information
- We don’t share your information with third-party websites.
- When you contact us via the contact form you may need to provide your email address. Where necessary, we will respond to you via email. We will not use your personal information for any other purposes.
- You are able to use the contact form to send us a message, but we will be unable to respond to you.
- When you register for the email newsletter you need to provide your email address.
- When you leave a comment, your name will appear on the site, but your email will not be shown. You can choose to leave a comment anonymously. Your email and IP addresses cannot be seen by us.
- Comments left on the website may be used in later research or in other articles on the website.
- We may use session cookies, which expire when you close your browser, and persistent cookies, which stay on your browser until deleted. We also use traffic log cookies to see which pages are being used, which helps us improve our website. We only use this for statistical analysis and then the data is removed from the system.
- The cookies cannot get access to your device or provide any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
- You can choose to accept or decline cookies. You can modify or delete cookies in your browser settings, however, this may prevent you from taking full advantage of this website.
- Google’s use of advertising cookies enables it and its partners to serve ads based on your visit to this site and/or other sites on the Internet.
At this time, your personal information is not shared with any other third-party applications or services. This list may be amended from time to time in the website’s sole discretion.
Who we share your data with
- We keep all your personal information confidential.
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission, are required to do so by law, or must in connection with legal proceedings.
How long we retain your data
- If you have not used our services for a reasonable amount of time, we may contact you to ensure you are still happy to receive communications. We may also delete your personal information.
- Even if we delete your personal information, it may remain on a back-up or in archives.
What rights you have over your data
You have rights to your own personal information:
- Opt-out – At any time, you may opt-out of future email communications by following the unsubscribe links in our emails or you can unsubscribe from our newsletter here. You may also notify us by email to be removed from our mailing list.
- Access – You may request to access the personal information we have about you by submitting a request to us.
- Amend – If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
- Forget – In certain situations, you may request that we erase or forget your personal data.
- Restrict – In certain circumstances, you may request to limit the way we can use your personal information.
- Data portability – You can ask that we move, copy or transfer your personal information.
How we store and protect your data
- We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
- Although we do as much as we can to keep your data safe, information shared via the internet is not completely secure. We cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our website and any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your personal information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.